Develop a strategic plan for a small, privately-funded biomanufacturing technology company
- Identify inflection points for a step-up in company valuation
- Run a supporting financial model identifying critical assumptions and risks
- Conduct detailed market and competitive analysis
- A market adoption model to achieve inflection points as rapidly as possible with minimal investment
- Presentation to the board
Company elected to pursue an alternative strategic approach from what was recommended. After two years of devaluation, new CEO adopted recommended approach. Inflection point was achieved within two more years and company was sold to the largest market player.