Provide program management support to a BARDA prime contractor who focuses on research, development and commercialization of vaccines.
- Provided senior level Program Management support to a Prime Contractor who is developing an biodefense vaccine.
- Managed Drug Product Production, Dose Defining Ph1b Clinical Study, Development, qualification, and/or validation of specialized clinical assays, Process Scale-up, and Project management
- Developed and/or monitored the project integrated master schedule, project budget, monthly EVMS reports, project action items, project risks, and project meetings.
- Hosted BARDA bi-weekly teleconferences, providing updates on developmental activities and on contractual issues. Coordinated development of agendas and minutes.
- Supported EVM report preparation and provided budget and schedule variance information as required.
- Actively involved in the management of multiple subcontractors, including the facilitation of telecons, including agendas and minutes, and the identification and tracking of subcontractor action items.
- Contributed to the preparation of the project monthly report, including updating the integrated master schedule on a monthly basis.
- Senior level strategic support.
- Leadership and expertise in all aspects of management of the project, including: project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and project close-out
The program was successfully managed and key program milestones have been met. LBG assisted in the development of proposals and negotiation of the award for optional work included in the prime contract.
Note: As a result of positive performance, LBG was subsequently awarded additional PM scope in the follow on programs.