Provided interim executive management for a mid-tier CMO with the mandate to increase the valuation and sell the company.
- Serve as Interim CFO and VP of Business Development
- Implement financial and sales and marketing systems
- Secure bridge debt
- Build a robust pipeline and close clients
- Support the Board, CEO and Investment Bank in:
- Crafting the offering memorandum
- Identifying and engaging potential buyers
- Supporting the valuation, due diligence, and negotiations
Increase value of company to support higher valuation and lead to acquisition.
Sale of the company within 18 months at 4X the client’s valuation prior to the engagement.